The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has had a large impact on Bognor Medical Practice.
If you are concerned that you may have contracted COVID-19 please visit this website: https://111.nhs.uk/COVID-19
DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
We are not offering routine face to face appointments but you can book a routine telephone call to discuss medical matters. If you need to visit the surgery for any reason please call us first on 01243 826541.
Everyone must telephone the surgery first or you may be sent home. All visitors to the practice will have a temperature check and should wear a mask.
We are sorry if you are inconvenienced by any of these measures, but these steps are necessary for the safety of all patients.
Please read the information below about which appointments have been affected. If our team haven't called you, please call us to see if your booking has been changed.
Stay at home if:
- You need a repeat prescription. Please ask your nominated pharmacy to request this for you, or make the request via your Online Services Account
- You have a physio/MSK appointment with Nick Harris. These will be conducted over the phone
- You have a Mental Wellbeing appointment with Anna Mead. These will be conducted over the phone
- You have an annual chronic disease review booked/requested (such as Asthma, COPD, Diabetes etc). If an appintment has been booked we may be able to do it over the phone
You will still be seen if:
- You are attending a pre-booked appointment or flu jab
- Our doctors asked you to have a blood test. You will still need to attend the practice.
- You have spoken to one of our staff members over the phone TODAY and they asked you to attend
- You have a cervical screening booked. We will still need to do this for you.
- You have regular wound dressings booked in. We will still need to do this for you.
- You need childhood immunisation/vaccinations